cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you use a voucher if you are already paying the monthly fee automatically?

I have a very quick question: I understand that it is possible to use several vouchers, one after the other, providing the new voucher is entered within the last 30 days of the existing one. This way, it works out cheaper than when paying the automatic £6.99 fee once the voucher expires.

However, how about if your welcome voucher has already expired some months ago and the monthly fee is already being taken automatically, can you then apply a voucher? Does the monthly payment stop being taken automatically once you have entered a voucher or do you need to cancel your subscription to stop the automatic payments and then start again by adding a voucher? I don't want to enter a voucher code and find that I am still charged the automatic fee at the same time...

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you enter your voucher now, then it will sit in your account and automatically kick on the expiry date of  your current pass (that you paid for), so that you don't lose any of the days you have already paid for.

Then when the voucher period ends, your account will automatically go back to charging you each month (unless you decide to cancel before then).

So nothing to worry about, go ahead and apply your voucher whenever you want.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you enter your voucher now, then it will sit in your account and automatically kick on the expiry date of  your current pass (that you paid for), so that you don't lose any of the days you have already paid for.

Then when the voucher period ends, your account will automatically go back to charging you each month (unless you decide to cancel before then).

So nothing to worry about, go ahead and apply your voucher whenever you want.

herojan
Expert

If your currently paying monthly and apply a voucher then your next monthly payment is deferred until the voucher expires, you don't have to do anything in this regards. Your account will tell you the date at which your payments continue.

• Roku Streaming Stick+ | S/W 8.1.0 | Now TV app v3.12.132 | Wifi (DHCP)
• Internet - Plusnet Fibre @ 36M

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you apply voucher it will replace credit card payment and tell you when next payment is due

See in My Account where you apply voucher