cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can’t watch anything

Every time I try to watch anything on now tv its comes up with error 6003 so I went on manage my devices and I still have an empty slot...

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you tried powering down both the nowtv box and router for about a minute, then switch back on your router first let it go through it's start up sequence, then switch back on your nowtv box to see if that clears the error code ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve removed all devices on my account and then tried to watch again on my tv but still keeps coming up with same error code 600:? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If the error relates to the maximum device limit, and it has somehow effected all your 4 number assigned devices, then you need to contact live chat and ask them to reset all four devices on your account.

Here's a link to live chat (just one word of caution their lines have been extremely busy and you may have to keep trying until you get through).

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your help 👍

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve removed all devices on my account and then tried to watch again on my tv but still keeps coming up with same error code 6003, tried resetting the a even turned it off then back on, still the same code keeps coming up 6003

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

By removing all your devices and with no device additional device swaps left on your account (one per a calendar month) I am assuming this is the reason for the error you are getting.

Contact live chat (see my previous link) where they will hopefully give you 4 new device swaps this month so you can add your 4 number nominated devices back on your account.