cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't use my Sport Day Pass on my black NOW TV box

Hi, I've bought a Sports Day Pass which I can see in my account waiting to be used. If I select a sports channel to watch it says "Unable to complete purchase on this device, please go to www.nowtv.com/tv-passes to choose a product or offer". I already have the pass ready to use and have been charged £9.99 so I don't know what to do.

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am guessing you have tried to log out of the NowTV App on your NowTV box and sign back in again ?

Have you tried triggering the Sports Pass on the NowTV App on a smart phone or tablet or another device then jump back to your NowTV box to see if the pass then plays.

If no joy, pop over to live chat for assistance & help. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you 🙂  I used the NOW TV player app on my laptop to activate my Sport Day Pass as you suggested then I went back to the NOW TV black box and it's working now. Fantastic.....I can watch the F1 on my big TV screen now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well......the Now TV box did work with my day pass but not without problems. Every hour it would stop and go to a screen which says "page not available" and I'd have to start again. I notice the menus on the NOW TV box have all been changed since the last time I used it too. I won't pay for any more passes until I have confidence that the service actually works. What's most worrying is NOW TV don't seem to have any customer service phone numbers and that's never a good sign.