cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't sign in or get into my account

Hi. Just bought Black box with a two month sky movies pass from sainsburys. Have come home to set it up. Have set up account via the website but when I try to sign onto the box it tells me I haven't finished my registration and to try again later. I have searched the help forum and it says to go into "my account" and to enter my voucher code in the "my passes section" however I just keep getting redirected back to the main black Friday special offer page! I can't find the love chat to get help and am getting very frustrated!!!!!
5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

It may be because you didn't enter your payment details when you signed up, even though you have a voucher you need to enter a valid payment card on your account to verify your identity and act as a payment source for any future purchases.

Try going to http://www.nowtv.com/activate and clicking on the Complete Account Setup button, using the same username and password you've already set up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your help. That link sends me to the orginal sign up page and every time I fill in my details it won't let me go onto the next page as I "have already created an account with that email" highlighted in red! Any other ideas? ??
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Just to check, when you select the Complete Account Setup button it should take you to a page where you can either sign in with username and password, or click a Join Now button to sign up from scratch.

Make sure instead of clicking Join Now,  you enter the username and password you've already chosen earlier  into the top section and click Sign In. Then it should check your account, and prompt you to enter any details that are missing such as payment card.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I keep going round in circles. I can get the "sign in" page up but it won't let me go into my account to enter payment details or anything like that. That link just keeps spitting me back onto the sign up new account page no matter how many times I click sign in if you already have account button
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

It might be easier for you to have a little word with Live Chat, they can try and see what is stopping your account from being fully setup, and it will save you having to keep posting responses here.

To get there go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Complete-sign-up

and click the green Contact Us button near the bottom left of it (not the How to Contact Us link right at the bottom as that takes you somewhere else) then choose the Live Chat option on the following page.

Hope you get sorted 🙂