cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Can't buy hayU pass

I’ve just had an email about hayu and would like to add it to my account but keep getting an error
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

You can not buy a hayu pass or use your free voucher unless you are not a broadband customer as hayu is not available to broadband customers disgusting really let's hope they fix this over sight. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

@Tony-D you wrote this reply in 2018 but it’s now 2 years later and I am having the same error message coming up when I try to purchase the free trial. Surely it hasn’t taken 2 years to reach all your customers, so any ideas why this error message keeps appearing? The pass isn’t available to me in My Account either. Very frustrating, especially when you can sign up to Hayu on amazon prime in an instant very easily. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Hi, 

im reading this forum from 2 years ago and I have the same issues? Is hayu still not available to broadband customers? 

this is totally insane, if we sign on for tv and broadband we miss out on packages... 

if I took my boardband custom elsewhere I’d be able to get the packages I want and you would loose out. That makes no sense? 

0 Thanks