cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mentor

Re: Can't buy hayU pass

Mid October and still not available.... nowtv really are rubbish! They said early September to me when I webchatted them.... no point complaining as they never take complaints seriously! 

Highlighted

I saw that it would take a couple weeks to get hayu online but that was said in September. Why can I still not get on this? 

Highlighted

I saw that it would take a couple weeks to get hayu online but that was said in September. Why can I still not get on this in November?  

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

It's ridiculous! I've been waiting since it was announced. Constantly told "soon but never happens!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Its still not letting us purchase the pass. Spoke to now tv they said sometime soon. i was told this is september, october and november not happy has anyone else had any luck this is ridiculous!

Has anyone else heard anything customer service doesnt seem to care or know when it will be resolved?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I still can’t buy a hayu pass. When will this issue be sorted? 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

It’s now January and I still can’t purchase the Hayu pass. What is going on?

Highlighted

It's February now and I'm still having this issue. When will it be sorted?

I'm thinking of switching providers as I don't watch TV at all except hayu at my friend's place. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

6 months later I still don’t have mine !!

Highlighted
Advocate

I see the hayu pass in the menu and it take me all the programs but when I press one of them and than press buy pass it say 'unfortunately, we were unable to complete your purchase ' so what's going on here, I dont understand
0 Thanks