cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't buy hayU pass

When i try hayu through my black box it tells me to log in online to start free trial,  Once online it says I cannot purchase free trail at this time but has been now saying this for 2 days. I have had my movies and entertainment accounts for over a year with no issues.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

When i try hayu through my black box it tells me to log in online to start free trial,  Once online it says I cannot purchase free trail at this time but has been now saying this for 2 days. I have had my movies and entertainment accounts for over a year with no issues.

20180806_182151.jpg

This is what comes up when I press buy pass.

@Anonymous User We’re in the process of making it available to all of our customers as soon as possible! We’ve had to do this in stages this time and we’re hoping to have the new pass available to everyone in a few weeks. You can check by accessing “My Account” if the pass is available for you.

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I’ve just had an email about hayu and would like to add it to my account but keep getting an error
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can not buy a hayu pass or use your free voucher unless you are not a broadband customer as hayu is not available to broadband customers disgusting really let's hope they fix this over sight. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Tony-D you wrote this reply in 2018 but it’s now 2 years later and I am having the same error message coming up when I try to purchase the free trial. Surely it hasn’t taken 2 years to reach all your customers, so any ideas why this error message keeps appearing? The pass isn’t available to me in My Account either. Very frustrating, especially when you can sign up to Hayu on amazon prime in an instant very easily. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

im reading this forum from 2 years ago and I have the same issues? Is hayu still not available to broadband customers? 

this is totally insane, if we sign on for tv and broadband we miss out on packages... 

if I took my boardband custom elsewhere I’d be able to get the packages I want and you would loose out. That makes no sense? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's so annoying if they won't give us the free pass then they should not be saying start your free trail 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Am the same says I can't have the free trial and like you I have entertainment pass