cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't buy hayU pass

When i try hayu through my black box it tells me to log in online to start free trial,  Once online it says I cannot purchase free trail at this time but has been now saying this for 2 days. I have had my movies and entertainment accounts for over a year with no issues.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

When i try hayu through my black box it tells me to log in online to start free trial,  Once online it says I cannot purchase free trail at this time but has been now saying this for 2 days. I have had my movies and entertainment accounts for over a year with no issues.

20180806_182151.jpg

This is what comes up when I press buy pass.

@Anonymous User We’re in the process of making it available to all of our customers as soon as possible! We’ve had to do this in stages this time and we’re hoping to have the new pass available to everyone in a few weeks. You can check by accessing “My Account” if the pass is available for you.

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

20180806_182151.jpg

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

20180806_182151.jpg

@Anonymous User We’re in the process of making it available to all of our customers as soon as possible! We’ve had to do this in stages this time and we’re hoping to have the new pass available to everyone in a few weeks. You can check by accessing “My Account” if the pass is available for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you have any idea how long it will take to be available to everyone?? I just cancelled my subscription with hayu to get it with now tv

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Do you have any idea how long it will take to be available to everyone?? I just cancelled my subscription with hayu to get it with now tv

Hi @Anonymous User We have heard form the programming team that it will be available for everyone in September, early September as far as we know so far. Sorry about this really.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve tried to buy a pass for Hayu today and still doesn’t let me.. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

6 months later I still don’t have mine !!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

can you advise when this will be resolved please

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User I've had a response on twitter from them saying no news yet but they are hoping for some soon. Not got my hopes up though. 😞
I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks a million!

It’s a joke!