cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't access "Manage devices"

I've been trying to access the "Manage  devices" section of my account over the last couple of days with no success. All I get is just the continuous spinning circles symbol. Is there a problem with the system at present or is it a problem with my account? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi guys, I decided for quickness to just send a message via "Live Chat" and a very helpful agent (Krapa) has sorted it for me in no time at all. Many thanks to 4268 and SeeMoreDigital for taking the time to reply to me. It's much appreciated. Cheers. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User what device are you trying to access it on? Could be worth clearing cookies,though remember not to clear any saved password.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

As a cross-check I can confirm I've just managed to access the 'My Passes' area of my account using my Windows 10 laptop and Google Chrome...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi SeeMoreDigital, Yeah, I can access "My Passes" and all the other menu options just fine. It's only "Manage devices" that not working for me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi guys, I decided for quickness to just send a message via "Live Chat" and a very helpful agent (Krapa) has sorted it for me in no time at all. Many thanks to 4268 and SeeMoreDigital for taking the time to reply to me. It's much appreciated. Cheers. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi SeeMoreDigital, Yeah, I can access "My Passes" and all the other menu options just fine. It's only "Manage devices" that not working for me.

My mistake... I meant 'My Devices' Smiley Embarassed

Very glad to hear that you've resolved your issue 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 4268, Thanks for your quick reply. I'm using the standard black NOW TV box. I've tried clearing cookies as you suggested but there's no change, still just getting the spinning circles symbol.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been having the same problem today i bought the new box with tv and I cannot access Manage devices

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

When you are trying to access Manage Devices are you getting the loading page with the coloured spinning circles?

If so, have you tried disabling your ad blocker and clearing cookies on your device, which seems to work for a few people.

If that fails, try using a different internet browser when accessing My Account > Manage Devices. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

been scratching my head with this for a coupkle of weeks lol, didn't think it was my ad blocker that was causing the problem, can now add another device after breaking my old phone lol