cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband keeps disconnecting all the day

My broadband keeps disconnecting all day since I connect it. It is very annoying when you are busy with something then you lose the connection. I couldn't find service customer number or even an email to contact now tv.

It is really not fair paying money in such  Broadband connection. 

If anyone has an idea of how to contact customer service, please help

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Open the link page below, if there is no telephone number on the right hand side of the screen, then sign in with your Broadband account login details.

Alternatively if you wish you can contact NowTV live chat web service, by again opening the link below and click on the small green arrow underneath How to Get in Touch.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/now-broadband-installation-and-setup 

The NowTV Broadband telephone Helpline number shuts at 11pm and reopens at 8am in the morning.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Open the link page below, if there is no telephone number on the right hand side of the screen, then sign in with your Broadband account login details.

Alternatively if you wish you can contact NowTV live chat web service, by again opening the link below and click on the small green arrow underneath How to Get in Touch.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/now-broadband-installation-and-setup 

The NowTV Broadband telephone Helpline number shuts at 11pm and reopens at 8am in the morning.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your help I found the number from the link that you sent and the customer service was helpful,

It was a technical issue in the house and they sent an engineer to solve it and now everything is good 

hopefully it will continue like that 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't seem to find the number for Now TV.

Ours also seems to disconnect regularly esp when on a Online class.

Please let me have the number too.

Thanks