cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband contract + pass, but no TV box?

Hi, I recently signed up for a NOW Broadband contract with an entertainment TV pass for 6 months.

Got the broadband box and set it up, internet all fine. 

But I didn't receive a TV box, don't know how to access the entertainment pass. Have they assumed I already have NOW TV??

What do I do? Can't find a phone number to call, and currently paying for TV channels I can't access.

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You don’t get a NowTV box, just the router. It would be good if NowTV could make this even clearer, though, as you are not the first person to ask this.

But there are over 60 devices users might be able to get NowTV on, and you may already have one or more of these; so NowTV avoid bumping up the cost of the broadband package  to supply a device you may not need.

If you do need a device though, you have the choice of the NowTV box or the Stick; given the additional Passes the Stick can come with, the effective cost can be as low as £4.01 for anyone in this position.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.