cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Box stopped prompting to start at the beginning

Hi,

My box has stopped prompting to continue or start from the beggining of programs and instead just continues from where I last watched. I have rebooted the box several times with no joy. Anyone have any ideas?

The box is a black v2 nowtv.

Thanks

James

4 REPLIES 4
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

I'm experiencing much the same with the NOW TV app on my LG television Smiley Surprised 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Is this when you go to My TV on the black box ?

For example when you click on a movie that you have previously watched, if so NowTV have changed the feature from Recently Watched to Continue Watching (there are few threads already on the forums about this new feature).

With the old Recently Watched feature when you click on a movie a pop will come on screen and ask you do you wish to continue from where you last left off or do you wish to start the movie again.

This has now changed with the new Continue Watching feature when you click on the movie, there is no pop up on screen option the movie will continue from where stopped previously.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

There's nothing wrong with the box, Now TV have recently changed the way content plays on the box. You'll notice that the Recently Watched section under My TV is now renamed Continue Watching and when content is clicked on now it does just that - continues watching from where you left off (if you are watching an episode in a series and the system notices you've reached the end of the episode then it will be replaced with the next episode in that series in the Continue Watching section ready for you to play next time). 

If you want to play from the beginning, then once you've started the programme/film, bring up the playback controls (eg by pressing * or play/pause on your remote) and you'll see the first button on the playback controls is a 'jump back to start' button) 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ahh okay thanks guys I must have missed the memo on that one, thanks for your help 😊