cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Box not working properly

After performing a hard reset on the model 4201 box (black) the box just enters a loop where I am directed to set up a new Wi-Fi connection, when the ok button is pressed the box goes from the lets get started screen, to the wifi set up screen then upon selecting set up new Wi-Fi goes straight back to the now TV logo with the balloons and laughing mouth etc then returns to the lets get started screen. What do i do please

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. As you've already done one hard reset, it might be worth doing another one to see if it helps - push a pin in the reset hole at the back and keep pressed in until you see the box reset itself. A few people do report something similar from time to time where the box seems to be stuck in a loop, and sometimes just leaving it for half an hour or so seems to suddenly make it work, or leave it unplugged for a while and try again.

But if you seem to be getting nowhere post back and someone can help you further.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have tried both options you have suggested and the response is still the
same from the box. After selecting reset the box goes as far as allowing me
to select set up a new Wifi and then returns to the NOW Tv screen with the
popcorn football mouth and balloons that then constantly recycles. Even
unplugging and resetting the box many times has no effect or changes nothing

## -Please type your reply above this line -##
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  try resetting your router.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.