cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Box Serial Number and NowTV Passes

During the Black Friday Sales I took advantage of the NowTV deals that various retailers were temporary discounting the NowTV Black Boxes bundled with the Entertainment & Movies passes and stocked up on quite a few boxes. 

I believe that the passes included in the boxes has an expiry date of somewhere around about 12 months from date of purchase and with the Christmas Sales coming up soon I am looking to buy a few more black boxes to take advantage of the enclosed passes ( on the proviso that hopefully there will be similar NowTV deals to be picked up at my local Supermarket ).

So my question is it possible to tell on the outer packing of the NowTV box, where the Serial Number and LOT number is shown, if there is any way to work out or identify the expiry date of the passes or when the boxes was manufactured.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps I'd assume at that boxes picked up today have expiries at the end of March 2017 (to allow some shelf time). As long as you don't buy any more than those to be entered by the end of 2016 you should be fine. Remember there will be other promotions throught the year, possibily again for black friday and pre/post Christmas 2016.