cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Box Dead

So I've been in contact with NOW TV about my box and after helping me through the correct steps, it seems the box has completely died. All they could do for me is offer a 1-month entertainment pass. Now I have been with NOW TV for years and pay for all the add ons etc. I'm really upset they couldn't help me any further, considering the box has failed, through no fault of my own. Has anyone else suffered this issue?? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Sorry to hear your black box has failed, although it must be said that nothing lasts for ever and you do say you've had it for a number of years.

Unfortunately, the black box seems to have been withdrawn from sale as it has been superseded by the more modern Smart Box and the NowTV Stick. This is probably why they can't offer you a replacement.  They are no longer advertised on the NowTV web site.

However there are still loads of them for sale on eBay very cheaply (a fiver or less), if you don't want to upgrade.

Good luck!

Wlat

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Sorry to hear your black box has failed, although it must be said that nothing lasts for ever and you do say you've had it for a number of years.

Unfortunately, the black box seems to have been withdrawn from sale as it has been superseded by the more modern Smart Box and the NowTV Stick. This is probably why they can't offer you a replacement.  They are no longer advertised on the NowTV web site.

However there are still loads of them for sale on eBay very cheaply (a fiver or less), if you don't want to upgrade.

Good luck!

Wlat

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes i have seen that they no longer sell the black one. So i will have a look on eBay and see what is available. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

my box was working i moved house now it dosnt work

@Anonymous User wrote:

So I've been in contact with NOW TV about my box and after helping me through the correct steps, it seems the box has completely died. All they could do for me is offer a 1-month entertainment pass. Now I have been with NOW TV for years and pay for all the add ons etc. I'm really upset they couldn't help me any further, considering the box has failed, through no fault of my own. Has anyone else suffered this issue??