cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bought a sports pass, working on the App, but not on the box.

I bought a monthly sports pass and it works fine when we use the Now TV app on our smart TV.

We also have a Now TV Black Box upstairs, which works with the entertainment pass, but not the sports pass?

Any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

A quick question does your smart TV work with both the entertainment pass and sports pass  ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes it does.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Another question, when you go to My Account > Manage Devices does it show both your smart TV and NowTV box on the list ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Once you have checked that your upstairs NowTV box is on the same device list as your smart TV under My Account > Manage Devices (please confirm back here either yes or no).

Then i would go to your upstairs NowTV box open the NowTV app on the box by clicking the Now TV button on the Remote Controller and go to My Account.

Then check if it says either Sports Pass active or Buy Sports pass (please confrim back here with the answer).

Then whilst in My Account on the NowTV box write down your signed in name and then go back to your smart TV and double check that both usernames are identical on both the NowTV box and your smart TV NowTV app.

Get to this stage and report back with your findings.