cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blurry live streams

Live movies and entertainment are of shocking stream quality lately. Tried all the help suggestions. Got great internet stream quality for other apps. Have contacted now TV and they say they will list it as an ongoing issue. Anyone else had the same thing and if so did they fix it? I'm so fed up. Bed bound going through medical treatment and now I can't even watch TV. 

19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Our box hardwired and pictures unwatchable. ??!!! Paying for a service we can’t use. Tried on off reboot and internet speed test. Still no use. Come on NowTV help your paying customers out please. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

MegMet we too are experiencing blurry unwatchable images on sports and entertainment packs we are currently paying for. Ongoing for a week now. All free catch up tv perfect !!! So frustrating. How did you contact NowTV please ? Thanks. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I searched help articles until a contact us button appeared at the bottom of the page. it wasnt easy to find. I hope your able to find it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contacted Now TV via the live chat. Got the usual reset the box, check your internet speed etc. Live streams still going blurry after 20-30mins.

Maybe if more people contact them they might consider doing something about it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Contacted Now TV via the live chat. Got the usual reset the box, check your internet speed etc. Live streams still going blurry after 20-30mins.

Maybe if more people contact them they might consider doing something about it

I’ve only experienced it once and that was down to my internet connection so I would suggest if not everyone has the issue it’s down to the isp.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

I appreciate its not everyone but there is a growing list and the symptoms mostly appear very similar I.e. Usually after about 20mins of live viewing. Not sure how it would be the isp if it's only live streams but I guess this could be a different type of stream. I know my isp don't do any traffic shaping. I use a lot of other streaming services which are all fine

Also being reported on this thread https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box-black/Blurred-picture-on-sky-sports/td-p/479577

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User

I appreciate its not everyone but there is a growing list and the symptoms mostly appear very similar I.e. Usually after about 20mins of live viewing. Not sure how it would be the isp if it's only live streams but I guess this could be a different type of stream. I know my isp don't do any traffic shaping. I use a lot of other streaming services which are all fine

Also being reported on this thread https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box-black/Blurred-picture-on-sky-sports/td-p/479577

True, but I only had it happen once and that’s was on a 10 mbit connection and never since switching to virgin fibre so I suppose the only way forward would be to contact those with issues and install some logging software on the device they’re having the issue on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV customer service have logged our complaint and have added it to a list of them they are having. They accepted that my internet speed was not the source of the issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have pressed the reset button JUST ONCE and all seems well with the picture for now (38 mins into IrlvWal match) do not press and hold reset button cause this does full factory reset just click once. Worth a try ! Good luck. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Already tried that