cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blurry live streams

Live movies and entertainment are of shocking stream quality lately. Tried all the help suggestions. Got great internet stream quality for other apps. Have contacted now TV and they say they will list it as an ongoing issue. Anyone else had the same thing and if so did they fix it? I'm so fed up. Bed bound going through medical treatment and now I can't even watch TV. 

19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem. It is since the updated their banners. Goes after 20 mins and is unwatchable. Checked everything. Sometimes switching off the box works. Took 4 goes yesterday when watching the footy.

had it years and this is  a recent thing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We've tried everything. It's from the second we start watching and nothing helps. Customer service just tried to pawn us off and told us to buy a new smart stick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have the now tv sticks and get this problem works fine for a while then any live streams suddenly go blurry 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same here ive had no problems for over four years now in the last 2 months sports unwatchable will now tv compensate or fix issue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

just tried stick re set and factory re set on my brand new stick still the same as i have paid for a sevice that i cannot see i think NOW TV OWES A LOT OF CUSTOMERS A REFUND!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Our live streams are constantly blurry. We've reset, wired the Internet directly, moved the box.... All of the advised. No improvement. Not what I need while bed ridden undergoing medical treatment 

lovebuguk
Scholar

i use the nowtv black box hardwired never use wifi and i get a great pic every time 24/7.

lovebuguk
Scholar

my internet is virgin media.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

+1

I have solid wired connection, on demand is fine but live streams can work for a bit then go blurry. Rebooting the box sometimes helps for a bit.

Hope Now TV step up and fix this