cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blurry Picture

My Now TV sky sports channels have been blurry for 3 days now, missed all yesterdays football and NFL. Going to cancel if it doesnt change soon. Does anyone know what the problem is? (Its not my internet by the way)

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been having the same problem on multiple devices (Now tv stick, Xbox one x and web player). That was on Sunday. Since then the first 2 devices seem to be watchable now but the web player is a mess. Unwatchable. Looks like I'm watching a stream on a ZX Spectrum. Personally I think it is broken.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Managed to sort my web player out. Seems it was Kaspersky Internet Security 2019. Just started using it again after a few years away. Thought it was odd that the web app was fine last week. When I turned KIS off and loaded up the app it buffered up just fine. Now it works also when KIS is turned on. Still doesn't explain why every device was blurry on Sunday for a while. Hope you can resolve your problem soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same problem.  Been ok for 2 hours this morning, now back to blur again.

Reported this yesterday, and day before, but no-one is taking notice

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many people having the same issues. Now TV don't seem to care.  I'm ready to go with another supplier.

@Anonymous User wrote:

Exactly the same problem.  Been ok for 2 hours this morning, now back to blur again.

Reported this yesterday, and day before, but no-one is taking notice

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are having same problem even done up date and still same

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ive found if you turn all your tv and nowtv box off at socket for 30 seconds, turn back on all goes back okay, as its happened to me few times, this is all ive had to do .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have the original small square black box, it gets extremely hot very quickly these days and also the pictures go blurry now and we can't seem to correct it, went it first started doing it we could click back to the main menu and then back to what we were watching, now we have to turn the whole box off and on again. And today none of this works, and it does not matter what channel we are trying to watch it is the same.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have a nosy at this link for some general troubleshooting for the box

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick

Worst case scenario you can set the box back to factory settings.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/hard-factory-reset-now-tv-box-stick

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help