cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
panta

Re: Blurred picture on sky sports

I ve had the same problem watching sky sports and anything live . ive used the live chat and followed there advice basically turn everything off and restart it all

none of this works plus you get cut off from the live chat 

ive had no response from now tv 

so in my eyes there not providing the service i am paying for

please now tv get in touch with me

0 Thanks
cofotony

I get this all the time. A reboot works for a while but only ever temporary. Have just tried to watch Everton v Palace, picture quality kept dropping and never recovered. Funnily enough as soon as the game ended and it went to the ads the quality was perfect. Same with post match roundup, no issues.

So is this because Nowtv can't support the number of users? Sounds like it to me. I will be writing to them and requesting a refund.

0 Thanks
Andygh
Mentor

Finally admission from now tv that they have made a mess of the update in September. Probably to busy working on the 4k now tv software and not thinking about current customers. I wonder if this an issue with communication at now tv sky that the IT developers where not listen to the people in the CS department that they have a problem, also I bet the IT developers get free sky q, and if they did have now tv this problem would of been fixed within days. Still cancelled sport. November is a joke. 

Scar45
Observer

I've been having the same problem for a few weeks now. When I contacted customer services and had a live chat, the ignorant staff member told me he can't do anything and I should buy a new device.. Even though the one I have cost me £50. Everyone report nowtv to ofcom, if enough people complain something will be done about the robbing gits.

Sve1nsson
Scholar

Where is the admission from NowTv about the mistake regarding the update?

0 Thanks
Andygh
Mentor

Tony d now tv on page 3,

Guys we have a found a problem within the Roku Hardware when encoding live sports. We are looking to push a permanent fix for the blurred/poor quality problems by Nov 15th but this problem can be sometimes temp fixed by doing basic troubleshooting for slow speeds (even though your wifi connection is grand enough)

Andygh
Mentor

Sve1nsson
Scholar

So Tony-D will I be getting a refund for a month's worth of blurred Sky Sports making me miss United v Chelsea and other stuff because of unwatchable picture?

Harry16
Scholar

Hi

Thats really good news but why have now tv not told its customers I suspect this is because they will have to refund its customers.This is really bad customer service and a good way to loose a lot of customers.

0 Thanks
NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

@Sve1nsson wrote:

So Tony-D will I be getting a refund for a month's worth of blurred Sky Sports making me miss United v Chelsea and other stuff because of unwatchable picture?

Hi lads, as with any issue i reckon hitting our Live Chat team and explaining the issue AFTER it is fixed you may be entitled to some form of compensation. This was the protocol in the past so i'm sure it hasn't changed. I'm just glad it's getting sorted now tbh. I've been monitoring this thread dying to provide an update but i had none until we deteced a signifficant issue in Roku encoding.