cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Quinn23
Mentor

Re: Blurred picture on sky sports

I am also struggling with this issue. Blurred screen!!! It's absolute s**t!!!

Why am I paying for such a crap service!!?

mike1251
Mentor

@keigreg63 wrote:
Hi, yes ive done the same and it does work but generally for only a very
short time before it becomes blurred again, not so sure about overheating
as ive had the problem within minutes of turning it on. Thanks so much for
your reply its nice to know im not alone, there seems to be a lot of people
with the same problem and hope now tv gets to the bottom of it before they
start losing customers.

I’m getting the same problem and using the same process to correct and getting up and down from the chair the same number of times. 

It’s hopeless, no problem with the connection or anything else. Will raise it with authorities as we are being conned and money taken under false pretences. 

Quinn23
Mentor

Hi,
No problem. I've sent Now TV an email basically saying fix it or cancel my subscription and I'll go elsewhere.
I have sky sports on my phone through my mobile provider so watch the games through that, but when it's a Saturday afternoon and you've waited all week to watch Jeff and the boys keep you up to date with the goals as they go in but can't actually make out their faces it's a bloody joke!!!
Might as well be the radio!!
NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

@keigreg63 wrote:
Yes i think so ive had i now for the last two months. Its about time now tv
sorted it out before people start going else where. We dont pay good money
for a blurred picture.

Guys we have a found a problem within the Roku Hardware when encoding live sports. We are looking to push a permanent fix for the blurred/poor quality problems by Nov 15th but this problem can be sometimes temp fixed by doing basic troubleshooting for slow speeds (even though your wifi connection is grand enough)

Stuwlam
Mentor

I’ve been suffering with this nonsense for weeks! You’ll be implementing a fix by Nov 15th???!!! Is that a sick joke? So how many months of subscription will you be refunding to subscribers? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's all live channels not just sports. 

Quinn23
Mentor

It's not just sky sports though!!! Try watching soccer AM on sky one....same story!! Sky news....same story!!
I'm not subscribed to the sports channels so this problem clearly goes beyond the sports channels.
However if it means unsubscribing from the entertainment and movie packages, moving ro another provider then so beit!! The service is ###### NOW TV sort it out.
MrShaker
Advocate

Add me to the list too.

Currently trying to watch Hamilton v Rangers on Sky Sports Main Event. The picture is varying between crystal clear then heavy pixelation. I have fibre broadband and speeds are currently as expected. BT sport is streaming perfectly through the BT app.

rossleslie19
Scholar

Tony D.....this problem has been going on for weeks,i was told my box was faulty and to take it back by an imbecile on live chat along with various stupid solutions.....why should we believe more lies

fozzybear72
Scholar 2

I thought I'd give NOW TV sport another try hoping that the issue had been fixed. It has not.

I'm still getting patches of green/blue/red pixels appearing all over the screen. I can't be certain but this appears to be on live broadcasts only. It's happening with Everton v Palace football and also happened with the live boxing last night. I'm using the LG TV app but it also happens using the Xbox app.

Why is there complete silence about this issue? It's been going on for months.