for a blurred picture.
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
Yes i think so ive had i now for the last two months. Its about time now tv
sorted it out before people start going else where. We dont pay good money
for a blurred picture.

Guys we have a found a problem within the Roku Hardware when encoding live sports. We are looking to push a permanent fix for the blurred/poor quality problems by Nov 15th but this problem can be sometimes temp fixed by doing basic troubleshooting for slow speeds (even though your wifi connection is grand enough)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve been suffering with this nonsense for weeks! You’ll be implementing a fix by Nov 15th???!!! Is that a sick joke? So how many months of subscription will you be refunding to subscribers? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's all live channels not just sports. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Add me to the list too.

Currently trying to watch Hamilton v Rangers on Sky Sports Main Event. The picture is varying between crystal clear then heavy pixelation. I have fibre broadband and speeds are currently as expected. BT sport is streaming perfectly through the BT app.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's not just sky sports though!!! Try watching soccer AM on sky one....same story!! Sky news....same story!!
I'm not subscribed to the sports channels so this problem clearly goes beyond the sports channels.
However if it means unsubscribing from the entertainment and movie packages, moving ro another provider then so beit!! The service is ###### NOW TV sort it out.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tony D.....this problem has been going on for weeks,i was told my box was faulty and to take it back by an imbecile on live chat along with various stupid solutions.....why should we believe more lies

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I thought I'd give NOW TV sport another try hoping that the issue had been fixed. It has not.

I'm still getting patches of green/blue/red pixels appearing all over the screen. I can't be certain but this appears to be on live broadcasts only. It's happening with Everton v Palace football and also happened with the live boxing last night. I'm using the LG TV app but it also happens using the Xbox app.

Why is there complete silence about this issue? It's been going on for months.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I ve had the same problem watching sky sports and anything live . ive used the live chat and followed there advice basically turn everything off and restart it all

none of this works plus you get cut off from the live chat 

ive had no response from now tv 

so in my eyes there not providing the service i am paying for

please now tv get in touch with me

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This blurring has been happening since I been a now box customer several years not got any better will be cancelled shortly