Blurred picture on sky sports

COME ON NOW TV SORT THIS OUT

76 REPLIES 76
Anonymous User
Not applicable

add me to the list

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Disconnecting & reconnecting my Roku - Now Box seems to be the only way of restotring full HD but it so often deteriorate back to SD or worse! But to keep diconnecting then reconnecting is TIRESOME!

Sky/ Now needs to rectify this ongoing & well overdue issue. For me with a wired 40 m'bit download local connection via Zen Broadband this is totally unaccaptable! 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is getting beyond a joke can't watch the matchrs without being bleary or pixled joke sort it out now tv 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue. After taking it up with Now TV the suggested sending the box back. I bought a new Now Stick and the same thing is happening. Like all the other post is all the other channels is working fine. Except Sky Sports.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also struggling with this issue. Blurred screen!!! It's absolute s**t!!!

Why am I paying for such a crap service!!?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Finally admission from now tv that they have made a mess of the update in September. Probably to busy working on the 4k now tv software and not thinking about current customers. I wonder if this an issue with communication at now tv sky that the IT developers where not listen to the people in the CS department that they have a problem, also I bet the IT developers get free sky q, and if they did have now tv this problem would of been fixed within days. Still cancelled sport. November is a joke. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is the admission from NowTv about the mistake regarding the update?

Harry16
Scholar

Hi

Thats really good news but why have now tv not told its customers I suspect this is because they will have to refund its customers.This is really bad customer service and a good way to loose a lot of customers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been having the same problem for a few weeks now. When I contacted customer services and had a live chat, the ignorant staff member told me he can't do anything and I should buy a new device.. Even though the one I have cost me £50. Everyone report nowtv to ofcom, if enough people complain something will be done about the robbing gits.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i get the same think had a few chats online with now tv still nothing done so it aint just me