Did you mean: 
Harry16
Scholar

Blurred picture on sky sports

COME ON NOW TV SORT THIS OUT

76 REPLIES 76
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sky main event sports channel picture quality is terrible,blue and brown marks keep appearing on picture and often goes blurry,all other channels are fine,i have super fast fibre and my router is spot on,its poor streaming quality from now tv/sky,please sort it or i am leaving

Anonymous User
Not applicable

derekchilds1, I'm afraid you're wasting your breath on this subject. I've been highlighting it since 23rd September and nothing has been done about it.

Do your issues look anything like the ones in my attched photo? 

UncleZen
Scholar 2

This is still happening in April 19, see my post elewhere on this forum:

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Everything-Sports/Blurred-Tv-pictures-on-sky-F1/m-p/497056#M699

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still happening in Sept 19. Why can nobody sort this problem out at Now TV. Its crap!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I only subscribed to Sky Sports through Now TV a few weeks ago (I subscribe to the entertainment and sky Cinema packages without issue.

The constant blurring of the picture is very annoying and quite embarrassing as I have a friend visiting to watch too! (Part of my support bubble!)

I have too broadband speeds and no issues in any other networks or streaming services!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

my picture keeps going fuzzy, it has done this for a long time its so annoying that I am thinking of cancelling newt

Harry16
Scholar

Hi

The blurred problem has been around for quite some time .Go on to the online chat and see if they can help you it’s frustrating but don’t give up just yet have to admit I haven’t had the problem for a while now.Check your broadband because online chat will ask you don’t let them blame your internet because it’s a now tv problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
This often happens. The fact is the coverage of football is awful. Especially during busy games and huge sporting events. Now TV are happy to blame your ISP. The fact is that sky sports do not give a ###### about their non subscription customers.
Harry16
Scholar
Hi
Your completely right the are not too bothered about there now tv customers.They want you to subscribe to sky tv I won’t because it’s far too expensive I only watch the sport on Now Tv lucky I have not had any blurred picture for some time now.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

it says solved, how is this solved????