Did you mean: 
Harry16
Scholar

Blurred picture on sky sports

COME ON NOW TV SORT THIS OUT

76 REPLIES 76
Anonymous User
Not applicable
A sense of togetherness resonated when I received such a positive response from you Sir.
Also, so delightfully encouraging that, whilst the rest of us are actually bothering to try and do something about the problem, others (like yourself) would simply like to mock, rather than offer any assistance themselves.
Such a wonderful world we now live in.
Best wishes,
Q
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Sorry Q

I did not mean for you to take my (hopefully) lighthearted post seriously, it's just that this forum has been filled with so much doom and gloom lately, i.e. just depressing.

I know IT problems can seem intractable, especially when it seems that you cannot get any technical support, but as I hinted at in the last part of my previous post you have to withdraw your financial support to get attention.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We've also been having these problems for a couple of months, tried all the troubleshooting etc. We stopped subscribing to Sky years ago for many reasons and I'm quite happy using Freeview and a PVR....the only thing I really missed was Formula 1 so, with gritted teeth, I bought a Now TV box and pay to watch the races which aren't live on Ch4 - we pay for a week pass so that it covers qualifying as well as the race.

Just paid £12.99 for another week pass to find the same poor quality pictures, picture totally blurred or dropping out altogether whilst watching P3. Is this a ploy to get everyone to subscribe to the full Sky package??

I will NOT return to Sky and will no longer pay for any passes to watch F1, I will stick with Ch4 .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still no response from nowtv after countless emails and attempts to have a live chat which just cuts off after writing two lines does anyone know if you still have picture problems using nowtv app on a tablet desperate to watch the F1 race live tomorrow evening and seeking every avenue or ideas on how i can watch it

Nick

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is it fixed?? Someone else suggested it is and today has been a good day... No issues at all.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can anybody else shed any light on this i don't want to buy another pass for it not to work and not get my money back

Nick

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Still unwatchable i wouldn't waste your money.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Exactly my views if it wasn't for channel 4 the now tv box would have gone
out the window on the end of my boot.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi, yes ive done the same and it does work but generally for only a very
short time before it becomes blurred again, not so sure about overheating
as ive had the problem within minutes of turning it on. Thanks so much for
your reply its nice to know im not alone, there seems to be a lot of people
with the same problem and hope now tv gets to the bottom of it before they
start losing customers.

I’m getting the same problem and using the same process to correct and getting up and down from the chair the same number of times. 

It’s hopeless, no problem with the connection or anything else. Will raise it with authorities as we are being conned and money taken under false pretences. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,
No problem. I've sent Now TV an email basically saying fix it or cancel my subscription and I'll go elsewhere.
I have sky sports on my phone through my mobile provider so watch the games through that, but when it's a Saturday afternoon and you've waited all week to watch Jeff and the boys keep you up to date with the goals as they go in but can't actually make out their faces it's a bloody joke!!!
Might as well be the radio!!