Did you mean: 
Harry16
Scholar

Blurred picture on sky sports

COME ON NOW TV SORT THIS OUT

76 REPLIES 76
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They have not solved anything! Live TV (Movies, Sports or Entertainment) just goes in and out or is in constant blurr. I know of 10+ people that I know personally that have NowTv that have the same issues and nothing is being done and nothing is solved.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also gettiig blurred pictures on sky sports. This started after my fruitless attemps to buy the World Heavyweigt transmission. IS it Nowtv's subtle way of telling you that you have been logged in too long.? I've complained and as yet have not received acknowledge nor solution.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fully agree with this post, I have exactly the same issue with Sky Sports on a connection which streams rock solidly all other streams (even the sky movies and entertainment channels). It is not either a live channel issue as my connection streams such as BBC live channels from the I-player without issue. When it works, the 720p definition is actually fine for me, I don't need full HD (or 4K) but put simply there is a specific problem with sky sports.  I have noticed that when it becomes unwatchable on my larger tv, it is still perfect quality on my (smaller) tablet which makes me think it could be a frame rate issue (not fast enough for bigger screens)?  Whatever the reason is, I do not believe that NowTV/Sky are not aware of the issue or that they are not capable of fixing it, which begs the question why aren't they??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

have had this problem for almost 4 weeks now.  Even paid out for a new box and new ethernet cable to try, rather than wireless. Followed all troubleshooting tips, did everything. Made no difference. My speeds are 150 mbps, all high, nothing wrong.

Wrote to NowTV Help on twitter, told them everything I had tried while talking to Live Chat, and what were they going to do about it. Their answer was to refer me to LiveChat support, duh!

I think NowTV know of the problem by now, but dont do anything

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is still going on. Just terrible service. No wonder people use illegal IPTV services if this legal service is crap.

FIX THIS NOWTV!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had this problem for months now, actually it only started after BT came out to resolve a connection problem, I have several devices signed into the wifi (phones, tv, pad) this is not a solution but the only way I resolve this is if I sign out of wifi on every other devices.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same complaint as others,  paid for a weeks pass for sky sports, pic more often than not goes blurred. Don't bother .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get this all the time. A reboot works for a while but only ever temporary. Have just tried to watch Everton v Palace, picture quality kept dropping and never recovered. Funnily enough as soon as the game ended and it went to the ads the quality was perfect. Same with post match roundup, no issues.

So is this because Nowtv can't support the number of users? Sounds like it to me. I will be writing to them and requesting a refund.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was on live chat last night and the girl on the other end admitted they had a problem at thier end, she said it was a temporary problem I explained this has been going on for weeks and that the forum was full of people complaining about it. She tried to get me to do all the usual fixes but I said what's the point if as you said you have a problem. She then gave me a 1 month refund and escalated my problem to tech team. Let's all get on to them and demand a refund hit them in the pocket.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know or have a number to contact nowtv I've sent emails no response and everytime i do a live chat it cuts off 

Nick