Did you mean: 
Harry16
Scholar

Blurred picture on sky sports

COME ON NOW TV SORT THIS OUT

76 REPLIES 76
First4IT
Mentor

Absolutely, I have a perfect and stable 46MB wired connection. All other channels are rock solid but Sky Sports runs for about 20 mins and gradually degrades to unwatchable.

NowTV stop fobbing off customers with the usual check your broadband speed, cabling and other nonsense. I am an IT consultant and not an idiot. Either your stream or NowTV box is at fault - now look into it and fix it or I am leaving 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had an online chat with them about this. They told me they had determined my internet speed was fluctuating and that was the cause, then strangely the chat disconnected. Would be very curious to know if they can determine my speed from BT but suspect it was simply a lie.

In the expectation this does not improve the only option is to contact the bank and in my case submit a debit card dispute, yes most if not all banks offer this service when you pay via a debit card and the goods/services are not as described

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have three NOW boxes, two with wired connections from Devolo homeplugs. The Devolo software shows an adequate speed. When the picture blurs it never recovers while switched on but, if I try the other box, on another tv, it invariably works fine. So, it is not the connection. So explain the issue and fix it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem, i have a wired connection and good speed but can not watch sky sports as the same 20 minutes or less it becomes totaly unwatchable,everything else works fine i player etc, i changed the HDMI  and ethernet cables just to make sure it was not me.

After spending half an hour on hold to speak to somebody all they could come up with was to go on the community forum and see what you could find out.lol Customer service at its very best.!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have been experiencing this recently as well. Not really a solution but note that the picture improves when I turn it off..... By removing the power jack. Then leave it a couple of minutes and start it up again.. (I wonder if it gets too hot?) 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, yes ive done the same and it does work but generally for only a very
short time before it becomes blurred again, not so sure about overheating
as ive had the problem within minutes of turning it on. Thanks so much for
your reply its nice to know im not alone, there seems to be a lot of people
with the same problem and hope now tv gets to the bottom of it before they
start losing customers.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Add me to the list.....same problems

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Add me to the list.Absolutely pathetic customer service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have bought a monthly sports pass and the picture is blurred on my tv, yet perfectly fine on my ipad.  Previously, the quality has been fine when I've bought one in the past. Is this a new issue?