cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blank Box Next To My Apps Section

Ok this is only a minor issue but thought worth posting. In the "My apps" section if you scroll to the right is a blank rectangle that used to advertise something to watch or offers etc. For at least a week or 10 days its been blank, do other people experience this too ? I am on a slow connection but don't have problems viewing stuff, so wondered about this box.

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Sometimes the picture thumbnail box tiles or advert box showing on screen does take a while to upload on the nowtv boxes or stick (depending on how fast your internet connection is).

I have seen missing NowTV picture thumbnails on my TV screen for a few hours, even with a fast fibre connection.

If the issue remains and it bothers you, then sometimes a reboot of the nowtv box and router occasionally fixes it.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I have just checked my nowtv smart box and like you i can see the large grey blank box next to the My Apps section on my TV screen.

Normally this is where nowtv tend to advertise stuff on their service, where i am guessing there is nothing currently worth advertising or we are awaiting for a new advert to be rolled out ?