cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Beta test box

Hello,

we we have been sent the beta trial box but can't get and thing to load up apps or programmes?

30 REPLIES 30
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User discussions about the new box aren't allowed on the main boards. Can you see the private board?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

We wouldn't be able to discuss anything about the beta trial in this public part of the forum, there is a special area that you can use - when you go to the community homepage http://community.nowtv.com/

do you see a section near the bottom called NOW TV Smart Box Beta Trial?

pirate0184
Scholar

@Andy i think there are a few who can not get access to the private board,myself included.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No I don't see it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Access denied which is a great help as removed one of old boxes to test and the thing not working and am going to have to wait until 1st May to put the old box back on. Grrrrrreeeeat!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If artesea hasn't already, I'll send you a private message to try and help, although I'm limited in what I can do

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got a beta box but can't see the private thread. Who do I contact? Thanks.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm allso getting access denied. 

Legend 5
Legend 5

Message Karl the current Now Forum manager. He can check who is on the list. If you are on the list he can request you get access to the private forum. Unfortunately until folk see you in the private forum they have no way of knowing that you are genuinely part of the trial. NDA prevents sharing of information with people who are (or you suspect might be) outside of the trial. I will report this as abuse. If genuine trialists should bring to forum moderators attention quicker. If not the Now team should be able to confirm this too.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.