cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mentor

Beta test box

Hello,

we we have been sent the beta trial box but can't get and thing to load up apps or programmes?

0 Thanks
30 Replies
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Beta test box

@MalcW discussions about the new box aren't allowed on the main boards. Can you see the private board?

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@MalcW

Welcome to the forum.

We wouldn't be able to discuss anything about the beta trial in this public part of the forum, there is a special area that you can use - when you go to the community homepage http://community.nowtv.com/

do you see a section near the bottom called NOW TV Smart Box Beta Trial?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

@Andy i think there are a few who can not get access to the private board,myself included.

Highlighted
Mentor

No I don't see it.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Access denied which is a great help as removed one of old boxes to test and the thing not working and am going to have to wait until 1st May to put the old box back on. Grrrrrreeeeat!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@MalcW If artesea hasn't already, I'll send you a private message to try and help, although I'm limited in what I can do

Highlighted
Mentor

I've got a beta box but can't see the private thread. Who do I contact? Thanks.
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I'm allso getting access denied. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Message Karl the current Now Forum manager. He can check who is on the list. If you are on the list he can request you get access to the private forum. Unfortunately until folk see you in the private forum they have no way of knowing that you are genuinely part of the trial. NDA prevents sharing of information with people who are (or you suspect might be) outside of the trial. I will report this as abuse. If genuine trialists should bring to forum moderators attention quicker. If not the Now team should be able to confirm this too.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.