cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Awful Picture break-up

Ever since Now TV sent me the second generation router my tv channels have been breaking up and failing to stream properly. Both picture and sound. Unwatchable. On a number of channels. Mainly freeview channels rather than sky movies etc.

The moron I spoke to when I rang up said it couldn’t possibly be the router, it must be the provision of broadband into the house. Yet, 5 minutes before I switched to using the new router box my Now TV was working fine. As it was for months before.

This issue has continued with use of the new router. It simply MUST be an issue between that new router and the Now TV box. 

I now have no option but to cancel my account with them. I’ve ran every technical check I can and done every reset. As I say - picture was fine with router one but is awful for router two. 

Ironcially I requested a new router as my WiFi was poor with router one. Router two has improved the WiFi but has ruined the TV. 

Before I cancel my subscription can anyone tell me whether they’ve managed to rectify this problem? Thanks 

0 REPLIES 0