cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Awful Picture Quality

Trying to watch Ryder cup. Picture was perfect yesterday and at 7.30 this morning but since about 8.30 it’s been absolutely awful. Can’t get anyone on online chat. I’ve checked everything I’m meant to and it’s all good. Any suggestions? 

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agree with you. Nowhere else to watch the golf, tried other sports channels and all the same. Tried entertainment and picture perfect. After paying to see the golf it looks like another Sky rip-off😩

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been in touch with support and reset the now box (small button on the bottom of my box), along with updating the software. Picture now perfect

Anonymous User
Not applicable

resetting network connection worked for me

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thank you the box reset has worked for me - been suffering for over 3 hrs and missed the f1!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I take that last post back - within 2 minutes picture is unwatchable again - so blurry it is unreal

starman73
Elite

@Anonymous User wrote:

I take that last post back - within 2 minutes picture is unwatchable again - so blurry it is unreal

Been very variable all day. 

I have a Roku stick about 12 feet from router I have reset 4 times, a 1st gen Now TV Smart box which is fine as it is wired into the router and a now TV stick also plugged into the same tv as the roku working fine with Sky Sports News.  I have HDMI extenders and have been re-orientating the sticks as well. 

Unfortunately all the chopping and changing has led to me supposedly watching on more than two devices at the same time for periods and using up all the device slots.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

MJC EMMJAYSEA-has-been in touch with support and reset the now box (small button on the bottom of box), ALONG WITH UPDATING THE SOFTWARE. Picture now perfect. Pray tell us how you managed to update the software ?????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have just bought the Now tv Stick with 1 month voucher for Sky Sports, however trying to watch the Ryder Cup is terrible ! Pixelation & fuzzy picture makes it impossible to see who is even playing ! Very disappointing.   Router, broadband etc. checked other Sky Sports channels seem clearer to view, is this Sky trying to make people pay for subscriptions instead ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue. The problem is with the Now TV service. Does anybody know of a way to contact now TV? Their chat facility is just a contact centre in India where they are obviuosly not aware of the problem as they are asking me to do a box reset rather than accept that it's a service issue.

@Anonymous User wrote:

Trying to watch Ryder cup. Picture was perfect yesterday and at 7.30 this morning but since about 8.30 it’s been absolutely awful. Can’t get anyone on online chat. I’ve checked everything I’m meant to and it’s all good. Any suggestions?