cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are you still there? Message

A couple of weeks ago we started getting “are you still there? You have been watching for eight hours...” The message appears after several hours but less than eight. We watch Now TV on and off all day. The message appears, we press OK but it cones back after a few minutes and again every 20 or 30 minutes after that.

We have had our box for about three years but this is a recent “feature” to appear. Does anyone know how to turn it off? There does not seem to be anything in Settings.

22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get this message also and to be honest I don't think we should see it even after 8 hours. I'm a cricket fan and can easily have it on for 8 hours - one T20 and a day's Test play is over 8 hours. I don't want to have to reset the system or jump across the room trying to find the NOW remote when the message comes up as I do now.

Isn't there some way to disable this Nanny? It's an offensive pain. What does anyone care how long I want to watch NOW for? I would have thought you wanted people watching.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just started getting this, is there s fix? Tried powering off the box, appears in less than 8 hours 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been having this problem a lot but I think I've just fixed it, if you go to settings, then network, then bandwidth saver just click it to off. Hope that works for you