cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Are you still there? Message

Hi All, 

Thanks for your posts and letting us know about this message. 

If you start to see this message repeatedly, can you please remove the power cable from the box and then re-start the box? 

We're having a look into this issue and try to find out why this occurs, sorry again for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Karl 

0 Thanks
PhilH34
Occasional Poster

We have tried power cycling the box several times but it seems to make little difference.

superglo2012
Contributor 1

I too have been receiving this pointless message while watching programs only, at the moment I am watching brothers and sisters and this message came up 3 times from episodes 1-10 it is getting a bit much, I will contact by email,or does anyone know why this is happening, as it is so annoying and definetly should not happen to ask if you are still there

0 Thanks
superglo2012
Contributor 1

I have reset my roku and this message still appears it is your tech side needs attention again with other things that have been reported this is continous and ongoing and should not be happening when you are paying for a service.

This does not happen with any other video apps 

0 Thanks
Matthewfowles
First Poster

I have been gettimg this since the day i got the box 16 months ago. Happens every 20 mins or so

0 Thanks
ziggy58
First Poster

This is still happening just had it while watching the football. Get this sorted out NOW. Just not good enough from NOWTV. Watching the game and this appears and cuts off the program.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
JulietHotel
First Poster

I get this message also and to be honest I don't think we should see it even after 8 hours. I'm a cricket fan and can easily have it on for 8 hours - one T20 and a day's Test play is over 8 hours. I don't want to have to reset the system or jump across the room trying to find the NOW remote when the message comes up as I do now.

Isn't there some way to disable this Nanny? It's an offensive pain. What does anyone care how long I want to watch NOW for? I would have thought you wanted people watching.

0 Thanks