cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Appalling service

I am very unhappy with the service I have recieved over th past 8-10 weeks, the picture in my channels seem to be blurred a lot of the time, I have called you and even after promising to sort this issue it is still the same, the only reason I haven’t made more complaints is due to my ill health, so I expect this to be sorted and be given another pass as I can’t even watch the sport 

10 REPLIES 10
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I am very unhappy with the service I have recieved over th past 8-10 weeks, the picture in my channels seem to be blurred a lot of the time, I have called you and even after promising to sort this issue it is still the same, the only reason I haven’t made more complaints is due to my ill health, so I expect this to be sorted and be given another pass as I can’t even watch the sport 

Hi @Anonymous User Is this for specific channels? Who did you call? We don't have a phone line for TV issues you see 😕 Hopefully we can get this resolved today. Just tag me by using the "@" symbol 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tony-D 

Have you not read all the complaints......IT'S ALL LIVE CHANNELS

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Tony-D 

Have you not read all the complaints......IT'S ALL LIVE CHANNELS

No @Anonymous User I've only read about the Sports Channels and thats the only issue posted officially.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Tony-D - so when will the blurring issue be fixed? This is beyond a joke now how horrible the service and response to these numerous complaints has been.

And don't give me any crap about how it is my internet like those bozos in the indian call centre on live chat (totally useless to talk to them). NowTv has been very good for over 2 years now and it is suddenly my internet? I've got a 1000 mb fibre connection (and NowTv says they require 2-3 mbs for streaming). All other streaming services are working perfect so this is clearly the broadcast from NowTv. 

I missed the Man Utd - Chelsea match last saturday and Ryder Cup because the picture on Sky Sports was just a blurr.

Get this fixed. Unacceptable.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Tony-D - so when will the blurring issue be fixed? This is beyond a joke now how horrible the service and response to these numerous complaints has been.

And don't give me any crap about how it is my internet like those bozos in the indian call centre on live chat (totally useless to talk to them). NowTv has been very good for over 2 years now and it is suddenly my internet? I've got a 1000 mb fibre connection (and NowTv says they require 2-3 mbs for streaming). All other streaming services are working perfect so this is clearly the broadcast from NowTv. 

I missed the Man Utd - Chelsea match last saturday and Ryder Cup because the picture on Sky Sports was just a blurr.

Get this fixed. Unacceptable.

Hi @Anonymous User 

Don't worry, i know it's not your internet and i've posted into the main thread with an update. It seems there is an issue affecting the Roku Hardware so the problem is only happening on Black Boxes and no where else. We are looking to pus an update in the coming weeks and it will be fixed by the 15th of November at the latest. When it's fixed, pop onto Live Chat (i know you don't like them) and they will be able to sort you with compensation.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Tony-D

It is not just the black boxes. Also seen this on sticks and the new 4K box.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Tony-D

It is not just the black boxes. Also seen this on sticks and the new 4K box.

Yeah sorry i though i wrote NOW TV Boxes sorry @Anonymous User Its anything Roku based really so that's all of our boxes out the window anyway. I'll ask about any further updates tomorrow. Hopefully some progress has been made.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Tony-D

Thanks Tony. Please do let me/us know of updates because this has been going on for too long. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No it happens on all now tv channels only, fed up to the back teeth with
it, I’ve spoken to now tv though sky, but they both pass the buck, I pay my
bill to sky so skybmyst deal with it, and they need to contact you as I’ve
had zero luck, and for a company the size of now tv, your contactabilty is
shockingly poor