cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Amazon Lightning Deal

Boxes are down to £18.49 today with either 6 months entertainment or 4 months movies

39 REPLIES 39
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tesco are offering NOW TV Black box today
+ 4 Months Movies for £25
+ 6 Months Entertainment for £25

Not sure how long for though!

http://www.tesco.com/direct/search-results/results.page?catId=4294967294&searchquery=Now+tv&SrchId=4...

lenturn
Scholar 2

Argos have currently got a deal on a Now TV box with 6 months Entertainment pass or 4 months movies pass for £19.95

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4590602.htm

Legend 5
Legend 5

Just ordered a movie pass, got two ent vouchers to use so need to hold off ordering one of those until after I apply the next one 🙂
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Geluk
Expert 2

If you buy entertainment pass & you can't yet apply, do the passes have a shelf life as it were. ie after certain period of time, do the scratch numbers become invalid?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Geluk I have seen comments that passes are valid for up to 12 months and ones I purchased from Game had to be used within 6 months.

lenturn
Scholar 2

Beware of the Argos 'Now TV box and 6 month entertainment pass' promotion I posted earlier.

My local store had no stock so I reserved one online and an email was sent from Argos that I could pick it up on Sunday.

Drove to the store, gave them my reserve number and they had no stock!  Not the end of the world granted, but quite disappointing and a waste of my time. Man Frustrated

Geluk
Expert 2

Got mine Sunday 🙂 after preordering; site initially said all local stores were out of stock, but arrived within 3 days from ordering.

Legend 5
Legend 5

Got mine same afternoon link was posted. Reserved it on way to work picked it up after.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you buy a pass from Argos what's the shelf life on it? 12months or 6months? As different people say different things.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User passes with boxes last for 12 months (plus a bit of time to account for shelf life). Gift cards from Currys or Argos last for 12 months whilst gift cards from Game only last 6 months.