cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Amazon Lightning Deal

Boxes are down to £18.49 today with either 6 months entertainment or 4 months movies

39 REPLIES 39
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps wrote:

Looks like the Argos deals for either the 6 month entertainment or 4 month movie pass package has now gone back to RRP £39.99 Smiley Sad

Well... When it's gone... It's gone Smiley Sad

Legend 5
Legend 5

They come and go these offers.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268 wrote:
They come and go these offers.

Yeah I know, would have bought a couple of passes from Argos over the Easter period, but I am stacked to the limit with spare passes, until around the end of the year.

The earliest I will be on the lookout for any super deals will be around the Black Friday period.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Back on offer, boxes are down to £18.99 today with either 6 months entertainment or 4 months movies

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ordered one of each. Best way to get Now TV 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nice - Just purchased an entertainment and movies package.
Legend 5
Legend 5

Can't risk ordering yet here, have two vouchers to apply still for both. Next Entertainment in August for 6 months. Next Movies can be applied July for 4 months.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Movie box... ordered Smiley LOL

Amazon are offering NOW TV Black box today

+ 2 Months Movies for £12

+ 3 Months Entertainment for £12

Not sure how long for though!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wow...

NOW TV Box with 2 Month Sky Movies Pass or NOW TV Box with 3 Month Sky Entertainment Pass

Offer ends in around 14 and a half hours time. Nice catch Doctor 😉