cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Amazon Lightning Deal

Boxes are down to £18.49 today with either 6 months entertainment or 4 months movies

39 REPLIES 39
herojan
Expert

thanks, nice catch!!

well worth it

• Roku Streaming Stick+ | S/W 8.1.0 | Now TV app v3.12.132 | Wifi (DHCP)
• Internet - Plusnet Fibre @ 36M

Legend 5
Legend 5

Ordered one of each. Certainly these deals make Now the cheapest way to get Sky Movies :-). Shame vouchers have limited life or would get a few.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you apply the vouchers that come with the boxes to your existing account or do you have to set up a new account ? I thought it might be a new customers only offer?
herojan
Expert

You can apply vouchers to existing accounts.

• Roku Streaming Stick+ | S/W 8.1.0 | Now TV app v3.12.132 | Wifi (DHCP)
• Internet - Plusnet Fibre @ 36M

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Ordered!

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wish I'd seen this before ordering my box direct from Now TV 

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User these deals come up quite often so don't despair.  If you like Now once you have used it and want to continue for less than paying out for the standard pass keep and eye out for these deals.  The vouchers that come with the boxes can be added to your account in the final month of any pass.  The vouchers usually last about a year.  So it is important to not buy too many and to keep a track of when they will expire so you don't waste your money.  

What package did you get from Now? was it just a box or was it a box with passes?  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It was a box with a 3 month entertainment pass for £24.99 so I still got a good deal, just not as good as the one above lol

Do you have to wait for one voucher to almost expire before adding another or would they automatically run concurrently? For example, I've now applied the 3 month pass (currently on 14 day trial which expires 28th March) so I assume that will cover me until 28th June so I would wait until June before applying any future discounted passes I might buy?

Legend 5
Legend 5

you should be able to apply them after 28th May and they will then run on from when your current pass ends.  You can only apply one at a time.  Tesco sometimes have boxes with passes on offer and they include those in their boost scheme.