cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Adding a new device

I have bought a new tv and wish to watch Now Tv on it. I subscribe to Now tv already on another tv and also watch through a laptop.
My new tv has Nowtv as an app. Clicking on this then lists what is possible to watch. If I click on this, it doesn't offer log in details only the option of a 7 day free trial. If I click on this it declines this saying my card payment failed. I haven't added any card details. There is nowhere to add or amend any card details. My car details on the other TV is correct. 

How do i get around this. It should be easy but its anything but? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you open the NOW App on your new TV, have you navigated to the bottom horizontal grid row on the television screen and click on the My Account tile box.

If you are seeing something like a QR code to sign up has a new member, highlight and click on the cross close box and scroll to the bottom of the NOW App home screen to reach the My Account tile box to click on.

Then once in the My Account screen enter your existing NOW account login details.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you open the NOW App on your new TV, have you navigated to the bottom horizontal grid row on the television screen and click on the My Account tile box.

If you are seeing something like a QR code to sign up has a new member, highlight and click on the cross close box and scroll to the bottom of the NOW App home screen to reach the My Account tile box to click on.

Then once in the My Account screen enter your existing NOW account login details.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

This is an old photo that i took of the NOW App on my television a while back, where on the bottom grid row there should be a My Account tile box to highlight and click on to enter your existing NOW account login details.

Do you this this on your new television NOW App ?

IMG_20210318_144057_hdr.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. 

Scrolling way down found the tool bar and my account. We were good from then on