cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Account not working on Now TV box

Someone as gotta help me,or the box is going through the window. 

I have the entertainment pass on Now TV on my I pad as an app. I bought the Now TV Box yesterday and when I go to the Now TV app and try to watch something,it says I need to buy a pass. I've logged into my account with the same details as I do when I log in on my I pad. Do I have to buy a pass again to watch the entertainment channel again??????????

also can't watch nothing on Netflix coz the buffering stops at 24 percent each time. 

Beginning to think of taking the box back and continue watching on me I pad what with all this trouble it's causing. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

With the nowtv entertainment pass you can normally watch on up to 4 devices on your account, so in theory you should be able to use the nowtv entertainment pass on your nowtv box (don't know why you can't log in if using the same details has your iPad).

The only things i could suggest is to try your username if applicable (not forum name) instead of your email address, if that doesn't work then maybe a full factory reset on the nowtv box.

I also had the same Netflix issue on my nowtv box last night where it would get to 24 % and nothing would open or play.

I resolved the Netflix problem by going into the box menu settings under Systems, then Power and did a System Restart which fixed it for me.

If you can't find the System Restart option in the box menu, then pulling the power plug from the box should have the same effect.  

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

With the nowtv entertainment pass you can normally watch on up to 4 devices on your account, so in theory you should be able to use the nowtv entertainment pass on your nowtv box (don't know why you can't log in if using the same details has your iPad).

The only things i could suggest is to try your username if applicable (not forum name) instead of your email address, if that doesn't work then maybe a full factory reset on the nowtv box.

I also had the same Netflix issue on my nowtv box last night where it would get to 24 % and nothing would open or play.

I resolved the Netflix problem by going into the box menu settings under Systems, then Power and did a System Restart which fixed it for me.

If you can't find the System Restart option in the box menu, then pulling the power plug from the box should have the same effect.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi ,thanks for your advice. I will do the things you said. I've only just got in,I had to go out coz if was driving me insane. Thanks again. I'll let you know if it works. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Try the Netflix fix first, which should be the easiest one to sort out Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok. Cheers. 😁😁

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. I've done what you said,and Netflix is working now,but still having the same problem with Now TV Box and my account. My son tried to add Now TV app on his PS4 and sign in using my details,it was coming up the same as what I told you in first e mail. Now TV only have an helpline for Broadband services,which is stupid if you ask me. They said to go to the website and ask in forums or wait for someone to speak to using live chat,but isn't that what we're doing? Thanks for your help. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I thought the Netflix fix would be the easier of the two to resolve.

Suggest that you contact live chat for further assistance and help, where you can contact them on the link below or alternatively you can drop them a message via email on the same link page.

Goodluck.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok thanks for all your help. I've e mailed them.