cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Access on subscription end date

Hi I have just bought (26th Nov 23:00) a month subscription to sky sports. Therefore, it ends on the 26th Dec as I will be cancelling before then as I only want it for a month. 

Question is, will I still be able to watch it all day on the 26th, or does it turn off at 00:01 on the 26th Dec?

Thanks in Advance

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The one month sports Membership should expire on the 26th of December 2021 at around 23:00 hours.

I suppose you will find out if the above is correct or not come the 26th of December.

redchiz1
Champion 2

I am fairly sure from memory that it runs for the entirety of the last day shown in your Membership details. Might be best to check with customer services via Chat. You're not a Brighton fan by any chance?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks hope your right, fancy watching the games on boxing day with my dad. Cant seem to find a way to chat with someone from NOW for a definoitive answer

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You mentioned that there are two games scheduled for Sky on Boxing Day and I am assuming you know the two games in question?

See screenshot below of the two games scheduled for Sky on the 26th.

Screenshot_20211128-090932.png

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Based on the information you have given I am pretty confident that you will be able to watch both games on Sky.

Should you wish to get in touch with NOW live chat to double check then click on the green chat online button from this link page below. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No but I did fancy chilling on boxing day and taking the two games in. Im an Everton fan for some reason. Be gutted if I dont get the games on boxing day as I bought the pass for my dad and Im only with him for a few days over xmas