cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

4K now TV Box No Power !

Hi all,

My experience with now TV is not going well so far, I decided to switch my broadband to you after enjoying my now TV experience however getting any help is another issue. 

My 4K now TV has stopped working. There is no power to the box. I tried my friends l

Power cable (he has the same box) so I have come to the conclusion that the box is dead. I have tried to contact now TV via live chat but that's no good as the service disconnects all the time and you have to keep repeating yourself.  

Can someone on here conact me to resolve the issue! 

Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bit of a long shot have you tried holding in the small reset button underneath the bottom of the NowTV 4K box for about 20 to 30 seconds in an attempt to factory reset it.

Where did you purchase the NowTV 4K Smart box from, was it direct from NowTV or from an Authorised Retailer.

If it's from a third party retailer then you will need to get in touch with them, should it be NowTV direct from their website then try this link below for their live chat web service.

To reach live chat open the link below, then click on the small green arrow below How to Get in Touch, then select TV then click the green live chat button.

Should live chat not load or open for you, then try a different internet browser with it's ad blocking software disabled (MS Edge works for me when contacting live chat).

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/orders-returns/i-want-to-return-a-device