cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

3 month entertainment pass

I have just purchased and set up a now TV account, took me ages as it reverted to my sky account I had years ago!
I entered the code on my enclosed card and it has accepted it and said my free trial will end in 1 month and payment will be taken on 22nd April. Both the front of the box and the enclosed card say the pass is for 3 months, how can I sort this please?
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just had similar problem applyin a movies pass voucher. I'm wondering whether maybe they don't immediately update online? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having read up a bit more, I'm thinking maybe it will renew at the end of each month however it's not very clear.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What device did you use to apply the voucher? I'd used my iPad which is why it didn't work. I've just now tried again on my iMac and its applied ok and updated immediately. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I applied it through the tv, I am unable to view my account through the TV but on my phone it is still showing as will renew on 22nd April, does this mean it has only gone on as one month?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I applied it through the tv, I am unable to view my account through the TV but..... 

Strange... I'm able to view my NOW TV account on my television just fine!

What's the make and model number of your television?
What's the make and model number of your NOW TV playback device?
How is your NOW TV playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've gotta 3mths pass wen I get my nowtv but instead of being applied it changed me at the end of the trial.i demand my money back n my pass added
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have logged on to my account on my laptop and this is now reading that my entertainment pass runs out on 22nd June so all good, however hubby wasn't impressed when he came home so we may end up going back to virgin if he cant get on with it. 

My TV still informs me I can view my account online it is a polaroid TV with WIFI connection to black now TV box. Not worried about not being able to view account on TV to be honest.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

The discrepancy is because the phone apps only show the expiry date of the current 'monthly period' they don't take into account the fact that some people like yourself are on multi-month offers.

However the website always shows the correct information about what offer you are on and when payment will be next taken, so always refer to your My Account> My Passes page http://account.nowtv.com/passes on the website if you can.

You don't need to do anything, your pass will keep working until the date given on the website (remember to cancel before the next payment date if you don't want to continue beyond then - you can cancel at any time and your pass still works until your 3 months is up).

Legend 5
Legend 5

Loopylola, I have Virgin as well as this. Big Bang package. It doesn't have Sky Atlantic, ITV Encore or Comedy Central (more expensive packages do). The Sky catchup for the same channels is better on here than on Virgin. Virgin Multi room is £11 a month, but if you can put up with fewer channels this is automatically Multi room. Sky Movies on here is also a lot less than through Virgin.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.