cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Richarddocker
Advocate

2 boxes one account

Hi everyone
I want now tv in a different room...if I buy another now tv box can I use it on one account? Abit like when you watch it on your phone.
0 Thanks
11 Replies
Highlighted
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: 2 boxes one account

@Richarddocker

Welcome to the forum. Yes that's no problem, when you set up your new box just login with your usual username and password, you can have up to four devices registered to your account and watch NOW TV on up to two at the same time.

I would also recommend enabling your Payment PIN in your account, this will prevent accidental or unauthorised payments in the future. If you have a NOW TV Box it's easy for people to accidentally purchase a pass. To turn your Payment PIN on, go to your My Account > Payment PIN page

http://account.nowtv.com/payment-pin

schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: 2 boxes one account

Hi @Richarddocker

Yep, no problem you can have a total of 4 devices and 2 simultaneous streams on a single nowtv account. 

Runcorn72
Observer

Re 2 sticks one account

I have 1 account for a smart stick. How do l add another 1

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Re 2 sticks one account

Hi @Runcorn72 

Do you want to add the second stick to the same account has your first stick that you own ?

Runcorn72
Observer

Yes pleas

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Runcorn72 

It's pretty simple all you need to do is when you setup the second stick and when prompted use the same identical email address and password that you used on the first stick on your account.

Once the stick is setup and activated watch something with your nowtv pass already on your account and the stick will be automatically added to your device list.

RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@Runcorn72 

And you can now have six devices on an account, though you are still limited to two simultaneous streams.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
Twilliamspro
Advocate

When you say 2 simultaneous streams does that mean i can have 2 on going at once?
0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Twilliamspro 

Yep two NowTV streams at the same time watching either the same content or different content with your nowtv passes on a single account.

0 Thanks