cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

2 boxes one account

Hi everyone
I want now tv in a different room...if I buy another now tv box can I use it on one account? Abit like when you watch it on your phone.
13 REPLIES 13
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Yes that's no problem, when you set up your new box just login with your usual username and password, you can have up to four devices registered to your account and watch NOW TV on up to two at the same time.

I would also recommend enabling your Payment PIN in your account, this will prevent accidental or unauthorised payments in the future. If you have a NOW TV Box it's easy for people to accidentally purchase a pass. To turn your Payment PIN on, go to your My Account > Payment PIN page

http://account.nowtv.com/payment-pin

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok I think I've really messed up here...

My mum has now tv downstairs on here account ..

I bought a stick for my bedroom , I've set it all up to my tv but unfortunately I stupidly set it up under a new account is there a way to go back an cancel my account an log in to her account so I can use my cinema pass that came with my stick and her entertainment pass? She has the booster pass ..hopefully I can solve this issue :'(

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You can get on to Live Chat, and see if they can sort this out. They can, but whether they will is another issue.

In the meantime, Cancel that Cinema pass, so you don’t get charged next month.

Worst case, once you have done that, is that you and your mother will need to keep swapping the accounts the Sticks are logged into, so you can watch on each other’s passes (or swapping the Sticks, if it is easier) and the Cinema won’t be in Full HD or 5.1

When the Cinema Pass expires next month, forget the account you created, log in to your mother’s account to share her Entertainment  and, if you want Cinema, be sure to reimburse her for it, or buy vouchers from Tesco or wherever, and do it that way, as it’s cheaper for you, and no cost for her.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yep, no problem you can have a total of 4 devices and 2 simultaneous streams on a single nowtv account. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have 1 account for a smart stick. How do l add another 1

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Do you want to add the second stick to the same account has your first stick that you own ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes pleas

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It's pretty simple all you need to do is when you setup the second stick and when prompted use the same identical email address and password that you used on the first stick on your account.

Once the stick is setup and activated watch something with your nowtv pass already on your account and the stick will be automatically added to your device list.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

And you can now have six devices on an account, though you are still limited to two simultaneous streams.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.