Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: ⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

@f1charlie 

Have you tried the old delete app and reinstall it? 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It could be the beginning of the end for the black box. 
To be fair I don’t think Now TV should be providing any devices for their product, they should be focusing purely on getting the app on as many devices as possible. They should also be making sure the app is the same across all big screen devices like Sony Android TV and Apple TV 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks
f1charlie
Mentor

@gavs82008 

This is on the black box.  Can you do that?

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@f1charlie 

Ah right didn’t realise it was on a Now TV device. 
Best option would be to set it back to factory settings 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/hard-factory-reset-now-tv-box-stick

To carry out a factory reset on your NOW TV Box, Smart Box or Smart Stick:

Step 1:

Using your NOW TV remote, go to Settings, then select System.

Step 2:

Select Advanced system settings, and then Factory reset.

Step 3:

Enter the 4-digit code shown using the onscreen keypad.

Or follow steps for the “hard reset” by pressing a pin in the RESET hole (shown below) and hold down for 30 seconds.

0 Thanks