cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

voice search not working

Hi, the voice search function on my NowTv Smart Stick has stopped working. 

We now just get the "sorry, couldn't understand that" message. 

I have tried all sorts of angles, volume, accents!!

It did work when we first got the stick. 

Thanks

John

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine not working either now. Thought the microphone hole might have blocked up but hasn't responded to blowing it out and thumps on the sofa.

Looks like another bungling amateurish update from NowTV development/test departments..?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine has stopped working too in the past few days. Factory update doesn't fix it - software up to date. Shame  - its a useful function!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi everyone,

I have fired a PM to one of the NowTV Team Members to investigate why the voice search feature is not currently working on NowTV voice style smart remote controllers and have pointed them to this thread for further details on what seems to be happening.

If anybody 's NowTV smart voice remote is still functioning correctly then please post what software version you are currently using and if it's a NowTV 4K Smart Box or the NowTV Stick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I’ve just bought the nowtv smart stick today . And the voice control doesn’t work . ?is there any reason for this or a way of making it work please . As this is the reason I bought it for in the first place thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I’m having the same issue which has been going on since Tuesday but was working earlier that day until around late afternoon 

I have nowtv 4K smart box with voice remote 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I reviewed a brand new smart stick yesterday and the voice search hasn't worked once. It usually doesn't understand but sometimes says it's currently unavailable. One reason I bought this over the basic Roku stick 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just checked mine again today and it seems to be back to normal now and working 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Looks like my voice remote has also been fixed overnight 😊.