cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

strange square on sky sports

Not sure how to describe it other than a square/rectangle in the top left corner of the screen. Its only on the sky sports but when we press down to the channels it goes off. I will add a pic of it if i can

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Found a workaround.

Go to Apps Store, then select the NowTV App, then click on Go to App, then once on the old UI go to the Sports and watch from there.

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Found a workaround.

Go to Apps Store, then select the NowTV App, then click on Go to App, then once on the old UI go to the Sports and watch from there.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps That worked, how strange tho🤷‍♀

Thanks for the help 👍

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It seems to point towards a glitch or bug on the latest new look home screen page.

There has been a few bugs and glitches since the new home page layout was rolled out by NowTV in the last couple of weeks 😠.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for this also, mine started doing it today. Thought it was TV but tried another TV and it was still present.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

how do i get rid of strange square

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem on any sky sports channel, after a few seconds of being on the channel I get the shadow top left. I have only just recently purchased a new now tv stick and subscribed to sports. 
any help appreciated. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Have you tried this workaround ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

worked for me  - many thanks !

seems to be lower quality but no square . 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had same problems tried on another TV - same 

Did a software upgrade on stick then Restart from the menu

Sorted!