cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

stick remote not pairing, live chat not working, no phone number

hi, the remote for my now tv stick wont pair, tried new batteries, resetting the stick, holding the pair button for short and long time and nothing the led just stays solid. its within its 12mth warranty.

live chat doesnt work on my phone, chrome nor safari on laptop, no phone number to call, no reply to complaint form as that was the only option to contact, i just want a new remote please

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried a full factory reset on the stick ?

You can factory reset the stick by holding in the reset button on the stick for about 15 to 20 seconds whilst both the stick and television is powered on.

If a factory reset doesn't fix it, then ask the Retailer that you bought the stick from for a replacement.

Should you have bought the stick directly from NowTV then maybe try a different internet browser, where MS Edge and Fire Fox works for me on the link page below (click the green down arrow underneath how to Get in Touch to see the live chat button).

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/technical-device-issues/problems-watching-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks forgot about firefox which worked, crazy that it wouldnt on 2 of the biggest browsers, sending me a new remote out.