cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

now tv stick

Hi , my now tv stick is brand new got it christmas day (had same problem boxing day but seemed to fix it ) i used its for about 3 days and had a power cut this morning and all went back to square 1 , with the logo sign just changing colours and not doing anything controller not working either tried everything even what i did when i fixed it boxing day , tried factory reset , secret menu thing , full factory resent , reset controller and been searching for fixing ideas all day and no one seems to have the same problem expect one that did have an official anwset just someone saying to try some ‘ secret menu’

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Pop onto Live chat, they might be able to help 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Before contacting live chat i would try one more go at undertaking a full factory reset.

This time make sure that the supplied power adapter that came with the stick is switched on and your television is also switched on and on the correct HDMI input source channel.

Then hold in the small reset button on the stick for about 15 to 20 seconds to see if the television screen changes from the flashing NowTV loading logo to the "Lets Get Started" message on your screen.